Passionate, Professional, Personal
Sue Tanian uses a relaxed and skilled approach to creating an image that will capture your heart, whilst portraying an individual and varied style full of expression, naturalness, simplicity and pure joy.
For 18 years I have claimed to have the best job in the world…and I still believe that!
I love people. I love photography. And I love living it.
Pictures present themselves every minute before my lens and my aim is to capture those moments as they unfold. Whatever the subject, wherever the location.
My love of photography now extends into sharing camera and photography skills at amazing locations around the world, like this year’s photography trip to Galapagos & Ecuador, Tuscany and Rajasthan, to enable travellers to benefit fully from their photographic and cultural experiences.
Your reward: enrichment, excitement and enjoyment! Learning in a relaxed, informal, friendly environment with a great sense of enthusiasm at mastering photography techniques. Feeling that sense of achievement with improving your image making in this wonderful world of photography!
Some wonderful moments
- Clients crying with joy upon viewing their prints from our photo shoot.
- Judging on the National Circuit.
- Photographing at various locations including weddings in Tuscany and Switzerland.
- Watching the realization and amazement on people’s faces as they learn what their camera can do…and what photographs they can now create!
- The challenge of achieving an image that you can still enjoy after years of viewing it, but also knowing your best photo is the one you have yet to take!
- Experiencing and meeting people from all walks of life.
- Having a job I struggle to call work!