Breathe Bhutan 2017
With Royal Enfield Motorbike Option
13 days | 20th October to 1st November
There comes a time when we start to look for a little more from our travels, to take a different road, to experience travel one street back with encounters that exhilarate the senses. Bhutan is a unique destination that will captivate and enthral.
Parallel 50. This is life. This is travel.
A true highlight will be meeting the beautiful people of Bhutan and learning about their culture based around their Buddhist way of life. Not to mention hitting the roads on your Royal Enfield motorbike (optional) to explore the mountain roads with the breeze in your face! A truly unique experience in this amazing Land of the Thunder Dragon. Standing on top of a mountain pass gazing across to the snow capped mountains with the only sound being the fluttering of the wind flags…you will always remember this moment.
Pricing Includes in Bhutan
- All accommodation
- All meals
- Transport, Driver/Guide, Fees, Permits, most entry fees Motorbike hire
- Domestic flight
- Daily government tariff
Pricing does not Include in Bhutan
- Items of individual or personal nature such as medical and travel insurance with motorbike option (compulsory), tips, laundry, beverages
- International airfares x 2 (Delhi to Bhutan return flight approx $665 USD)
- Indian visa.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
Passport must have minimum of 6 months validity.
We can assist with flight bookings and travel arrangements and information you may need including checklists of what to take.
Parallel 50 offsets its carbon usage with a tree planting program and thanks you for supporting a fully Australian owned and operated Small Business.
Contact for bookings:
M: +61 (0)407 355 670