Persian culture is rich in this stunning land that is Iran. It is a middle eastern country home to one of the oldest civilisations. It is also home to 21 UNESCO World Heritage Sites ranking it 7th in the world with its rich culture.
Iran may not be as you think…but it is the people we meet, the moments we share and the stories we hear that will also capture our hearts. There comes a time when we start to look for a little more from our travels, to take a different road, to experience travel one street back with encounters that exhilarate the senses.
A true highlight will be meeting the people of Iran. If you open yourself to having this experience you will take home something very special. Iran is well known for its hospitality and has been rated as one of the friendliest peoples of the world. And they are keen to show you this!
Photo Tuition Option
An included feature for Parallel 50 is the chance to combine your love of travel and your love of photography with photo guidance from our professional photographer who will be travelling with you for the entire trip. Learn how to make the most from your camera and composition no matter what skill level you are at in what has to be the best classroom in the world!
- Stay in twin/ single rooms. Single supplement fees apply, please inquire. Single room occupancy will incur supplement fee. Breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Licenced Tour Guide/Driver, his accommodation and meals
- Private Vehicle and costs (Nissan 4wd and normal sedan)
- Domestic flight Tehran to Shiraz; Visa code
- Private Photo tuition throughout
- Items of individual or personal nature such as medical and travel insurance (compulsory), tips, laundry, telephone bills, beverages and mineral water during meals.
- Entrance charges
- International airfare
- Meals other than those mentioned. This allows us freedom to find places along the way for an authentic experience
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
Passport must have minimum of 6 months validity.
We can assist with flight bookings and travel arrangements and information you may need. Parallel 50 offsets its carbon usage with a tree planting program and thanks you for supporting an Australian Small Business.