Blue Rust Projects & Parallel 50
Nepal Volunteer Project 2018
16 days | 8th to 23rd January
A true highlight will be living life as it really is in the remote village of Sindure and Dhading districts where we will join with villagers to assist in our volunteer project. The earthquakes may have broken their homes but it has not broken their spirit and this journey you take will truly be life enriching and possibly the most heart felt experience you will ever have.
Photo Tuition Option: An included feature for Parallel 50 is the chance to combine your love of travel and your love of photography with photo tuition from a professional photographer available for the entire trip. Learn how to make the most from your camera and composition no matter what skill level you are, in what has to be the best classroom in the world!
Nepal Volunteer Project Price
Volunteer Project Donation $2000 target
Tour Cost $3200 AUD *prices may vary depending on fluctuating exchange rate
The Volunteer Donation component of $2000 is able to be funded totally by fundraising efforts, sponsorship and collected donations by yourself if you wish as this amount is non-profit and goes directly to the village project. Blue Rust will assist in fund raising. Please chat with us if you would like further information on this. 100% of donation goes to the Blue Rust Project at our next destination of Sindure village. Blue Rust Projects thanks you sincerely for supporting the rural community villages of Nepal and a chance to enrich not only their lives but yours also.
Nepal Volunteer Project Pricing Includes:
- Airport Transfers
- English Speaking Guide (he is adorable!)
- Accommodation on a Twin Share basis (single supplement available upon request – additional charges incurred)
- Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinner most days
- Some entrance fees
- Volunteer Project Donation, all meals and homestay in villages
- Photography Tuition Option
Nepal Volunteer Project Pricing Excludes
- Items of individual or personal nature such as medical and travel insurance (compulsory)
- Extra meals
- International airfare
- Nepal Visa
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
Passport must have minimum of 6 months validity.
We can assist with flight bookings and travel arrangements and information you may need including checklists of what to take. Itinerary remains flexible to the needs of those travelling with us. Parallel 50 offsets its carbon usage with a tree planting program and thanks you for supporting a fully Australian owned and operated Small Business.
Contact for Bookings
M: +61 (0)407 355 670