Rajasthan & Pushkar Camel Fair | Varanasi & Dev Diwali | Taj Mahal 20 days | 8th to 27th November
Life Experience Travel
Rajasthan is described as being full of colour and majesty. It has a feeling of old time grace with it’s amazing architecture that makes you feel like you are walking through a painting and life in many ways appears unchanged. But it is the people we meet, the moments we share and the stories we hear that will also capture our hearts.
There comes a time when we start to look for a little more from our travels, to take a different road, to experience travel one street back with encounters that exhilarate the senses. And superb accommodation to return to at the end of the day.
Parallel 50. This is life. This is travel
A highlight of our India journey is being in Varanasi on the Ganges River for Dev Diwali light festival. The sight of the butter lamps along the steps of the ghats reflecting in the water as people carry out their rituals is unforgettable. And experiencing the annual camel trading fair in Pushkar with the glorious faces of the herders as they go about buying and selling hundreds of camels and the impressive Mawari horses, all in a festive atmosphere mixed in with religious ceremonies is a sight that excites! But of course, the tale behind the Taj Mahal and the breathtaking first vision of this majestic shrine cannot be described….you simply just have to be there.
Photo Tuition Option
An included feature for Parallel 50 is the chance to combine your love of travel and your love of photography with photo guidance from our professional photographer who will be travelling with you for the entire trip. Learn to see! Learn how to make the most from your camera and composition no matter what skill level you are at in what has to be the best classroom in the world!
- Stay in twin share rooms. Single supplement fees apply. Please inquire. Single room occupancy will incur supplement fee. Enjoy beautiful accommodation at the end of your day
- Breakfast and dinner during stay in Pushkar
- Breakfast during stay in Delhi, Shekhawati, Jodhpur, Bhainsrorgarh, Bundi, Jaipur, Agra and Varanasi.
- Private Transportation in airconditioned Toyota Innova or similar including fuel and insurance on full disposal during the Rajasthan-Agra tour. Transfers and sightseeing in similar vehicle in Varanasi. All government taxes.
- English speaking Guided sightseeing tour in Agra, Varanasi, Shekhawati, Jodhpur, Jaipur Elephant ride in Jaipur. Boat ride Varanasi x 1. Airfare Jaipur-Varanasi and Varanasi-Agra sectors.
- Sterilising pen supplied for drinking water avoiding purchase of plastic bottles.
- Private Photo tuition throughout
- Items of individual or personal nature such as medical and travel insurance (compulsory), tips, laundry, telephone bills, beverages, Guide/Driver tips Sightseeing Entrance charges. Extra meals. Camera entrance charges wherever applicable.
- International airfare
- India Visa (we can assist with this)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
Note: Passport must have minimum of 6 months validity.
We can assist with flight bookings and travel arrangements and information you may need. Parallel 50 offsets its carbon usage with a tree planting program, is a member of Travellers against Plastic and thanks you for supporting a fully owned Australian Small Business.
Contact for Bookings
Parallel 50 | Suse Tanian
M: +61 (0)407 355 670